Video Games XD Video Games XD

Could have been better, but not bad.

While I have to say that the evidence which shows you used Windows Movie Maker is easily seen, this was better than what I thought it would have been (and trust me on this, most Flash made with Windows Movie Maker as an extra tool usually comes out looking absolutely horrible, unlike this). I think what really could have helped you is taking some more time to smooth the animation out, which you can do with Flash. It's actually much easier than doing frame-by-frame with WMM. Other than that, I would also recommend that you use a preloader for next time, as even though I had no problems loading a 7 megabyte Flash file to watch it, others undoubtedly will. But your choice of humor is wholesome, and it was worth a few chuckles. You get extra points for using audio from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series. :)

Animation: 5/10
Sound: 7/10
Humor: 8/10

Overall, not horrible, but could have been better. Keep going.

Zombie Snack Time Zombie Snack Time

Brought a smile to my face

Short but sweet, and I like the usage of stop-motion animation. The sound was subtle and unobtrusive which adds to the aesthetics if you ask me. Well done! It was worth a chuckle or two.

Timeless tijdreizen Timeless tijdreizen

Not TOO Bad...

It's not bad considering that this was for a school project, and you're not really planning on absolutely WOWing the public, so it gets a six. Good effort.

BTW, Dutch is close enough to German anyway, so anybody who speaks German at least half a damn can get the gist of it.

C0mBineD responds:

yeah thnx remember I made this in only a week time. I would have used fbf animation but I didnt really had the time for it so I used tweens

weird al - happy birthday weird al - happy birthday

Not bad!

Loving the song, and all of its awesomeness. They way you were able to lip-sync was all right, and it was in general, a pretty smooth animation. It would've been better if it was in color, but this was pretty good.

Pigeon Psychosis Pigeon Psychosis

Well Done

I enjoyed it, this deserved the front page.

Graphics: Fluidly drawn, applause to you!
Style: Unique, I'm not messing with pigeons again!
Sound: It fits, I gave it a 7.
Violence: Pigeons with chainsaws, getting revenge, I'd call that violence.
Interactivity: Meh, buttons, I guess it's interactivity.
Humour: Excellent! I give you an 8/10.

sorbitol responds:

Thanks for the review. mate!!

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Pretty Good

Cute, original, I like it. What if that really was how a Flash made it to Newgrounds? That would be pretty cool. I like how you made the music yourself in FL, it was suitable for the Flash. In conclusion, simply put, this is a great Flash.

B B

STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

This Flash is truly the BEST Flash on all of Newgrounds. You sir, are a frickin genius. STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS KING!!!

Clock Slayer Clock Slayer

Well...

Yeah, if you hate the Clock Crew, I guess this is the simplest way to say it. Good usage of motion tweens, but just a guy in a black trenchcoat and gas mask shooting a clock isn't enough. You could add some more to it, like him sneaking around to find each clock, then going after Strawberry Clock, the leader.

-Happy Klock Day- -Happy Klock Day-

What?!

That's all?! Yeah, I know many NG users like the clocks, but seriously, to celebrate Clock Day, you could have done something else than just Strawberry Clock putting his arms in the air (I don't even think he has arms :P). Maybe something like a small Flash about the different ways clocks are celebrating the day all about them might be a bit better.

Mario Kombat! Mario Kombat!

Well, everybody's got to start somewhere, but seriously, it could have been a lot better. I've got some suggestions for you that might help.

1. You could have grabbed the original pipe sprite instead of drawing one in MM Flash.

2. Add some more color to the animation. Add in a few backgrounds, maybe a Mario or Mortal Kombat background.

3. Play around with the tools some in Flash to make your animation look better.

Hopefully this helps! :)